Means of assessing this course act as “satisfactory” and “unsatisfactory” on Sociology
A score of “satisfactory” is placed if:
– the writer associated with the course act as a entire understands the theoretical essence of the nagging issue being examined;
– the implementation of this course task is carried out primarily in conformity aided by the theme, item, topic, function and goals, the plumped for methodology;
– coursework is descriptive;
– the techniques and ways of the research aren’t fully sufficient to your methodology;
– only a few research practices meet all demands and / or are obtained from dependable sources;
– whenever analyzing the outcome associated with research, statistical data processing practices had been utilized that did perhaps not completely match to your tasks set;
– The test regarding the research has reached minimum 10 individuals when it comes to making use of quantitative and also at minimum 3 instances when it comes to making use of research that is qualitative techniques (3 program). The test associated with scholarly research are at minimum 20 individuals when you look at the situation of utilizing quantitative and also at minimum 5 instances when you look at the situation of utilizing qualitative research techniques (4 program);
– the outcome acquired in the part that is empirical of work are combined with A interpretation that is superficial of information;
– record of sources utilized is fairly complete, the bibliographic review indicates, as a whole, the elaboration that is necessary of literary works from the dilemma of program work;
– the purpose of the task had not been completely accomplished, not absolutely all the objectives were resolved;
– the last conclusions for the program work are usually dependable, although not adequately substantiated;
– the written text regarding the program work, a listing of sources utilized, applications are developed in basic relative to certain requirements with small flaws;
– the report on protection needless to say work is generally speaking rational and convincing;
– the pupil fundamentally answers the questions that are additional, but wrongly uses the clinical categorical apparatus, has problems in substantiating the plumped for research techniques.
The score of «unsatisfactory » is defined if:
– there is non- conformity of utilize basic needs, violation of your order of planning, rules and design that is structural of work;
– used methods that are inadequate research methods;
– research practices try not to satisfy all demands and / or obtained from unreliable sources;
– there clearly was lack of the part that is empirical of work;
– separate scattered fragments of this text, rough sketches of work that do maybe not develop into the finished text of this program work are offered, whenever a not enough freedom when you look at the performance for the program work (plagiarism) is found.
A grade pay for papers of “unsatisfactory” means a student’s scholastic failure.
Perhaps maybe maybe Not work that is allowing protect normally feasible.
The cause of non-admission needless to say work to protection is non-compliance of make use of basic needs, breach associated with the preparation procedure, guidelines and structural design associated with work, maybe perhaps not supplying the course strive to the study manager as well as the division on time with no explanation.
maybe maybe Not admission of coursework to protection, unsatisfactory mark in the protectionof coursework, failure to appear for defense without a good reason is known as educational financial obligation, that your pupil must eradicate in a prompt way.
Protection of a training course work
Defense is really a general public procedure and is held regarding the officially appointed time and time. The main topics the program work and also the true title for the writer are declared. Then a expressed term is fond of the pupil. Scholar’s presentation ought to be quick (five full minutes).
The following elements are contained in the message:
1. The study subject, relevance.
2. The purpose and goals associated with research.
3. The object associated with the research.
4. analysis techniques.
5. Hypothesis (3-4 courses).
6. traits of this sampling technique.
7. outcomes of the theoretical, piloting the empirical and also the finished empirical research.
8. The practical need for the outcomes. The presentation may be combined with a multimedia presentation.
The supervisor, as well as all those present, have at the end of a speech The right to ask the learning pupil questions both regarding the substance of this issue he’s considering as well as on associated topics. During the final end associated with the protectionprocedure, the learning pupil is because of the possibility to create a conclusion. In it, they can yet again justify or make clear their findings and react to criticisms. The manager announces the total outcomes of the protection.